Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bye Bye High Heels

Hello there :D
finally back and ready to write :D So how's everybody? I hope you are enjoying the beautiful and sunny days!!

The look i want to show you today, is a bit...how should i say..different!! but I still need this part of me too sometimes :)
So let your high heels and fancy dresses at home, and say hello to sporty casual :)

Ma ciaoo a tutti :D
Sono finalmente tornata e pronta a scrivere :D Allora come va? spero che vi stiate godendo queste bellissime giornate assolate!!

Il look che voglio mostravi oggi, è un po'..come dire.. diverso!! ma a volte ho bisogno anche di questa parte di me :)
Quindi via tacchi e vestitini, e date il benvenuto allo sporty - casual :)













Let me know what you think of this change of style :)
Have a great day :D and thanks for dropping by
Kisses
Val

Cosa ne pensate di questo cambiamento di stile  :) 
Vi auguro una bellissima giornata :) grazie per essere passati  :D
Baci,  Vale

9 comments :

  1. Sei bella anche vestita cosi sporty ;o)! Buona giornata. Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. grazie mille :D sei gentilissima :)
      xoxo
      Val

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the comment on my blog! :)
    I am now following yours and i would love you to follow mine also?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    www.facebook.com/TheSequinCinderella.com.byNicolaMcLaughlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Valery!
    che forte il look così! sembri molto americana!
    grazie del follow! ricambio volentieri::)))

    amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. like your blog dearrrrrrrr!
    keep posting and go for it!!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog.
    If you want we can follow each other via GFC. Promise to follow back if you like my blog and follow. Kisses

    http://paintmeinthelandscape.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! you pulled out this outfit so well!
    Following you back<3

    xoxo
    http://foreveralifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics!

    Come enter my luxury giveaway including a Chloé Make Up Bag !
    Strange Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear :)
    Nice look, so fun!
    Thanks for visiting and following my blog, I'm following yours too.

    xo
    http://fashionkats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!