Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Spare time? Go Roller Skating!

Hello darlings,
How is everything going?
I just finished an exam yesterday, so now I'm trying to convince myself that I actually have time to rest. Haha! That's not the case, asanother exam is right behind the corner! Poor me!

Although studying is very important, I think people should enjoy their spare time more... and how can you do that?
Well by going rollerskating of course.
Maybe Milan hasn't got the best places to do so, but at least I tried :)

Ciao carissime,
Come va?
Io ho appena finito di studiare per un esame che ho dato ieri, e adesso sto cercando di convincermi che ho del tempo per riposarmi. Haha! Purtroppo non è così dato che un'altro  esame è alle porte! Povera me!!
Anche se lo studio è molto importante, penso che dovremmo  sfruttare di più il nostro tempo libero... come?  Andando a pattinare per esempio.
Forse Milano non ha i posti adatti per il pattinaggio, ma io ci ho provato lo stesso :) 




9 comments :

  1. eccomi qui, come tua new follower ^_^
    grazie per esser passata da me!
    kiss,
    www.detailsdestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankx for your comment!! i'm following you :)

      Delete
  3. nice outfit!
    your blog is great!
    I am your new follower on g+
    hope that you can visit my blog :)
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I'm following you on g+ as well! :)
      hope you have a great day!! thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful look!!! I love your jacket!! would you like to follow each other?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!