Saturday, February 11, 2012

Lovely Walk

 Lovely walk!
I know i haven't been around much lately... I was so busy with college that i barely had time to breathe... poor me!!! Finally i went for a walk in the centre of Milan with a friend of mine.. ! It was freezing cold as always!!! oh my god!!  :D But at least i could take some fotos... So here they are :D Yesterday i bought this new pair of Bershka shoes !! I'm in love with them :D
What do you think about my outfit??? 
Well, i wish you a faboulous day!!
Kisses ,   Val :)

Una splendida passeggiata!!
Lo so che purtroppo non sono stata molto presente ultimamente...Sono stata così occupata con l'università che non ho avuto nemmeno il tempo per respirare... Povera me!! Finalmente però sono andata a fare una passeggiata in centro a Milano con una mia amica... Faceva un freddo terribile..come sempre d'altronde !! Ma almeno ho avuto il tempo di scattare alcune foto ... ed eccole qui!!! Ieri ho comprato questi stivaletti nuovi da Bershka!!! e mi sono davvero innamorata :D
Cosa pensate del mio outfit??

 Vi auguro una giornata  favolosa!!
Bacioni, Val :)








1 comment :

  1. Great pictures, I love that headband :)
    Kisses
    http://confessionsofthepsychocat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!