Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Carnival 2011

Hi everybody :)
I know i neglected my blog a bit!i'm a bad blogger!!hahaha
 I'm so sorry for that, unfortunately my studies are killing me ! There's just too many things to do.. -_-
Will exams ever end?? hhahaa XD
I wanted to show you what i wore at Carnival last year  :D i wanted to dress like Cat woman..and here's the result :)
It's a very simple outfit...
Ps: you'll have the chance to see what i wore this year, in a few days :D

Ciau a tutti :D
So che ho trascurato un po' il mio blog!! Non sono una brava blogger ! hahaha :D
Mi dispiace molto ; purtroppo lo studio mi "uccide" !! Ci sono così tante cose da fare -_-
Finiranno mai tutti questi esami???? hahahah XD
Volevo mostrarvi ciò che ho indossato a carnevale l'anno scorso ! Volevo travestirmi da Cat Woman...ed ecco il risltato :)
E' un outfit molto semplice...
Ps : nei prossimi giorni vedrete cosa ho indossato quest'anno :D






What do you think? :D
Have a nice day :D and thanks for dropping by !!! :D
Kisses,
Val


Allora cosa ne pensate?? :D
Vi auguro una bella giornata , e grazie per aver visitato il mio blog :D
Bacioniii
Vale

1 comment :

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!