Friday, January 20, 2012

Sunny day in Switzerland


 Good morning world ,
today i was looking around my photo albums...and i decided that if the last look spoke of winter..and snow...well this one should be the opposite ... i'm feeling a lot like summer...and since this wonderful season isn't here yet..i wanted to post you a look that could let you think about beautiful sunny days :)
ahw and...there's my mom too :D
 Don't forget to tell me what you think :D
Have a great day :D Kisses
Val.

Buongiorno mondo..
oggi stavo girovagando nei miei album di foto .. visto che l'ultimo look parlava dell'inverno e della neve, questo sarà l'opposto.... mi sento molto estiva e visto che la bellissima stagione purtroppo non è ancora arrivata...volevo pubblicare un look che poteva farvi pensare alle giornate soleggiate ...:)
Ah :D e c'è anche mia mamma :D
Non dimenticatevi di dirmi cosa ne pensate :D
Vi auguro una giornata fantastica ;D bacionii
Val

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!