Monday, January 16, 2012

My first post :D so excited

It's 2.18 a.m. and while i was surfing the net i thought about starting to write the first post on my blog ....
Wow where to start...?
I studyl anguages for interpreters and translators at Iulm University in Milan  ,but i love fashion and of course  shopping ..if i should think at one thing i couldn't live without ...maybe that would be ..TRAVELLING.. i love meeting new people , visiting new places... it's amazing!
I worked as an entertainer in camping- villages  for 5 years ... well i have to say i did all kinds of "mini-jobs " but i think entertainment is the best i've ever done... well i have to leave you now but
I hope u will enjoy my blog..
I know that i'm still at the beginning..but :D it will get better ;)
Have a lovely night!
Valery

Sono le 2.18 del mattino ...e girovagando su internet ho pensato di scrivere il primo post del mio blog..
Wow..dove iniziare ?
Per raccontarvi u pò di me..beh studio Interpretariato e Comunicazione alla Iulm di Milano  amo la moda..e ovviamente fare  shopping..ma se dovessi pensare ad una cosa senza la quale non riuscirei a vivere...penso che quella sarebbe ..VIAGGIARE..
Amo incontrare persone nuove , visitare sempre posti nuovi ...penso sia meraviglioso...
Ho lavorato come animatrice per 5 anni nei villaggi turistici , beh a dire la verità ho fatto un sacco di mini -lavori per chiamarli così ..ma credo che l'animazione sia stato il miglior lavoro che ho mai avuto ..
Ora purtroppo devo chiudere ma
Spero che il mio blog vi piacerà..
Lo so che sono ancora all'inizio ..ma vi assicuro che migliorerà...
Una bellissima serata a tutti voi :)
Valery

2 comments :

Hi! Thanks for dropping by and for you lovely comment! Please let me know if you are following me so I can follow back.
Kisses
Val!